Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Man's Guide to Finding a Russian Bride

A Word From the Author of "The Thinking Man's Guide to Finding a Russian Bride:

After many years of being single, I decided that it was time to settle down and start a family.  I wanted to find a woman that not only shared my desire for marriage and family, but one who shared my feelings of romance, passion and loyalty for her life partner. After experiencing the frustration of trying to find my soul mate via conventional means; friends, church, work, clubs, etc, I took a more proactive approach in my search.  I turned to the Internet.  It was here that I became aware of the merits of Russian women. After a disastrous run of 30+ dates through American dating sites and dating agencies, I received a letter from a lady in Moldova (one of the former Soviet Republics), which peaked my curiosity.  I had heard of Russian Brides, but I had never really given it any serious consideration.  After researching the subject extensively I decided to give it a go.  In the pursuit of my Russian lady, I tried just about every method there is; correspondence, socials, agency tours etc. It took a great deal of trial and error to find my lady love and that is what this book is all about.  It is my sincere wish to help other men to become educated on the subject so that they may avoid the frustrating and costly errors that I and thousands of other men have made along the way.

By reading this e-book you have taken the first step toward gaining valuable inside knowledge which will help you to reach your ultimate goal of finding a beautiful and caring Russian Bride without experiencing some of the "tough lessons" that others before you have.  There is a great deal for you to know and consider before you start trying to find your Russian Bride or even correspond with one of the women of the former Soviet Union.  Not everyone out there has your best interests at heart. No matter what website you are currently using or what method you are considering to help you with your search for a Russian Bride, please take the time to read all of our informative chapters which will give you some insight into searching for a Russian Bride and the industry that surrounds it...

To Read the rest of this Foreword and other interesting and informative articles about finding a Russian Bride visit RBS and read our blog articles or download the ebook, "The Thinking Man's Guide to Finding a Russian Bride."  You can meet the author of this book on any RBS tours, as he is your guide. http://ukrainetx.com/kherson-brides-blog-details-15.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment